Kamis, 10 Oktober 2013

MY EXPERIENCES IN WRITING 2



MY EXPERIENCES IN WRITING 2
LEARNING BY MISTAKES
Written by : Yayang Anjarsit
1200966/2012

Learning by the mistake. That is the important point in my writing 2. After several weeks I studied with Mrs. Lina, who is one of my lecturers in writing 2, tough new method in writing. I got many things about how to produce good writing. I learned many thing that help me understood about how to write the best essay. Writing is not about write anything, but you also have to know how to develop it. It is not easy, however, you need some process to get the best result. Even though you have many ideas in your mind, but you did not know how to develop it and made it into story or essay it will become nothing. The things that I enjoyed in writing 2 is about the process to produce good essay in Narrative, discussion, review and also how to write my experiences in writing 1.
Writing about my experiences  in writing 1 was the first assignment that Mrs. Lina gave to us. First, I tried to write about my experiences in 2-3 small paragraph. At that time i was stuck and could not develop any ideas. I just wrote what I have though without carrying about the grammar or the word arragement until Mrs. Lina divided us into some group. The group consists of four students. As the member of the group we have to revision our friends essay. It is interesting for me. We worked as a teacher that correction the mistakes that our students do. I, personality must be carefull to correc my friends essays, because it also can help them to make the best one from  knowing the mistakes that they did. I very like if someone pointed out my mistakes, so i can change it into the better one. Actually it is the best process to produce good essay.
The second assignment is to write about narrative essay. First time i tried to retell about the story of Cinderella part 2.  I did not thing about any ideas. I thought that it will  be fine. Until the day when we collected our assignment, i realized that just some of the students  that retell a story. A lot of students were writing about their unforgettable experiences or about fiction. I started to think why I did not make the story based on my own ideas. I like imagination, why did not I develop it. Like the first assignment we must revision our essay. In this chance I tried to change my narrative essay into my own story. It is difficult for me to develop my ideas, until i tried to write about all of my unforgettable experiences and choose the best experience that i ever had. I wrote about my sadness confession that i did when i was in senior high school. After i finished my story, i copied many of them and i gave it to my friends in group and also the other friends in my class. From the revision, I could get the better ones.
The third assignment was about discussion essay. I think it is the best essay i have ever made. It passed several processes that very amazing. In discussion essay, we must explain about the hot issue that happened recently. First, we made the outline about the topic that we will develop. Brainstorming is the difficult part. I felt confuse about what will I do until my friend decided to make 2 group as the pros and the contras. We discussed about our topic like in debate contest. It was very helpful because we could make the outline more easier..  I choosed Issue about import fruit in Indonesia. After that I looked for the fact about the issue that I will explain, why i did that, because to write discussion text we need some fact to force our opinion. After finished write the essay. I copied to all of my friends in the class, so they could revise them. More people that correct our essay, it will easier for us to correct our mistakes and changed it into the better ones. After the second revision it continued to the third revision to make the final project.
The surprising thing was we must uploaded our story to the blog. It means that our story could be read by all people that use internet. Actually it is interesting, but I also felt un confidence about it. I felt that my story was not good enough, but I must believe that nothing perfect in this world. I must take the risky to get the best. I am very happy when my friends visited my blog and leave their  comment. It very helped me.
Actually writing 2 was interesting subjects in my third semester, but i have to say that to write something we need enough time. I believe that if we have more time in writing 2 it will easier and we more creative to create the new ideas. I am very thankful to Mrs. Lina that prepare the time for us to study writing even though she is pregnant, she still be able to come to teach us. The knowledge that she shared to us is very valuable. I hope we will meet again in another time. Thank you very much.

2 komentar:

  1. Good essay Yayang. We have the same experience at least about our process in studying writing 2.

    BalasHapus