Yayang Anjarsit
1200966/2012
Writing 2/ K1
MY SADNESS CONFESSION
“ Dear god ”
“ The only thing I asked of you is to hold her when I am not around, when I much too far away ”
“ We all need that person who can be true to you, but I left her when I found her and now I wished I would stay “
“ Cause I am lonely and I’m tired, I missing you again, oh no.... once again”
The song remains me about my friendship. Especially about the even when we were taking a vacation together. I still remember how it is happened. I still remember your expression when I decelerated my confession. I know it did not seems with our plan. I know it hurt your heart, but you should know that I felt the same. I still remember our promises after we graduated from senior high school ”To stand together in the sad or happy time, help each other to reach our future. Ignore the person who hurt you, because you have the best person who understand and always stands beside you”.
####
It was a beautiful day. The blue sky looked clearly without any clouds around it. I could feel the sun shine that gave warm feel to my body when i went to my friend’s house. We planned to go to the beach to celebrate our graduation. In the way, I enjoyed the view. The beaches were in the south of the Java Island, so there a mountain side along the road and also sharp ravines. The name of the beach were Nampu and Sembukan. Some people called it as the beaches above the clouds, because we just could reach the beach after passed the high ascent. It was challenging me. Sometimes my friends and I felt afraid if the car flew down to the ravines, because the roads were very narrow, but actually it was the challenge.
We arrived in the first beach, Nampu. The beach was very beautiful. The white sand were very soft like white carpet when we walked on it. The soft waves came and called us to swim together with them. Because not many people have known about the beach, the beach was so quite and clean. We felt like we were in the private beach. We took some pictures and walked along the beach. We were very happy, but from deep inside my heart I felt very sad. I did not know what should I do after it. I had something that I should explain to my friends. It effected my mood. My friends knew it and asked me why I looked not enjoy the vacation? I denied them. I told them that I was fine. I did not want to break the vacation.
After we finish enjoying the first beach, we continued to the second beach, Sembukan. It was wonderful beach. The big rocks were standing in the side of the beach. If we climbed the rock and stood on it, we would see a beautiful blue ocean. I took strategies. I asked my friends to climb the rock to see the beautiful ocean in the afternoon. They agreed and we started to climb. After we reached the top, we were very surprised with the scenery. Our eyes just could see the wide blue ocean with the sky that became orange. We sat on the rock and enjoyed the view. Everybody was silent. We just heard the wave fought the rocks that produced the strange sounds. In this change I made confession to my friends that I should go to Sumatra and would study there. My friends were very surprised and could not believe it. They remained me about our plan to stay together when we would be studying in the college. They thought that I broke our promises. I cried, actually I would not want to leave them. There were so many things that I had done with them in senior high school. It was hard being separated with them, but my parents asked me to stay with them when I continued study in the college. I could not refuse them, because I had been separated with them for 3 years when I studied in senior high school in Java. I tried to explain it clearly, so there was not misunderstanding between us. They could accept my confession, we were hugging and made a new promise that we should go to the beach again after we became a success person.
When we were going back home, I played a song “Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold” and told them that this song is a special song for my best friends. They were very touched with this song and we sang together. I felt sad also happy, because I had best friends that could understand me. Actually that was my sadness confession that I had and the song Dear God became the soundtrack also the memorial song for our friendship.
####
The story based on the true story that I have experienced when I was in senior high school. The even always come when I listen to the song Dear God. It inspired me to write down my memorial experience as my writing assignment.
I think your experience is interesting, but I think in narrative we should use v-1
BalasHapusthank's Eva for your comment :)
BalasHapushmm:(
BalasHapusyour story reminds me with my friends too :( ,
but that's okay :)
anyway, your story is very cool, I can feel it :)
keep writing^^
thank you zahra.... :)
BalasHapusI learn a lot about how precious a friendship is... good writing, good job :)
BalasHapusfirst of all, I just wanna say that I don't agree with Eva's opinion, because in narrative text, we use simple past tense :)
BalasHapusbtw, your story is great Yang :D
I hope I have friends like you have :(
keep fighting^^
Nice story Yayang. Your story is very touching. I know that a true friendship is never die.
BalasHapusYuhuuu.. :'(
BalasHapusVery touching...
I love this story Yayang..
Yeahh Ridha... Friendship is never die..
I Love You guys.. :)
it is very touching yang..
HapusI know your feeling when you must be separated from your friend...
cemunngguud eeaaa
thank you guys for your comment... i think i find new friends that very kind and friendly here... :). thank you very much...
BalasHapusIt's nice story Yayang. I can learn more about the meaning of a friendship.
BalasHapuskeep writing mbah.. heheheh :)
I really really really like your story yayang..
BalasHapus:)
Interesting and touching..
I like the way you develop your story..
fighting !! :)